*Crazy mind



If you think your gonna die..
you will die..
if you think your gonna live..
you will die..
if you think your gonna kill..
you will be killed..
if you think you will never kill..
you will be killed..
if you think you will smoke..
you will be a smoker..
if you think you wont smoke..
you will be a smoker..
if you think you will lie..
you will be liar..
if you think you wont lie..
you will be liar..
world is just an illusion of an ultimate expression..
we'r stuck inside a mindblowing imagination..waiting for an big bang explosion.
my mind is at its peak of dellusion..
I dont know what am talking about..mind my misconception
I may sound sick at times..
I may sound crazy..
But its me..and believe am damn lazy.
I suck at maths..I suck at history..
these all sound crazy..I want to explore the hidden mystery.
I want to explore the sea..the woods..the boulevard of broken dreams..
I like eminem..but I hate justin.
I like watching nemo..I liked shark attack..
But I hate watching disney..I hated art attack..
I like strawberry muffin..I like chocochips..
I like blueberry, and marshmallow, I like ice creams..
I like walking miles..I like to watch the stars..
I like to look at you..but I hate when you dont smile at her..(me :| )
I like playing max payne..I like car race..
I wish I could ride the bike..and win some crazy race.
I like everything..but I hate few things..
But someone said..hate is a strong word..
uh oh..I hate nothing :(


*Dark Angel*

Comments

Popular Posts