*Enigmatic Dream




Searching for a hint of light…
In this dark blinding night,
It's all hope...that a light...
Will fall upon my thirsty eyes..
And will take me…far beyond,
To a land, I've dreamt, for so long.

A hand will guide me...
So will a voice advice…
I will take careful steps…
So that I don’t fall twice,

Maybe someone would pick me up,
If I stumble and fall,
I would stand up once again…
With heads tall.

But it's all hope...Nothings real…
Its imagination,   its surreal
It's all in my mind… my wild dreams..

Every night I look out of the window….
Try to scream...
I try to breakout...I try to break free...
From the shackles of my sorrows…
And my empty dreams.

These are all unreal...thought of materialist..
But the real life is bitter…not at all mystic.

I try to think hard…is it not dream?
Cos everything looks real..
Looks so gleam.

I try to scratch out the darkness
Out of this enigmatic light.
But seems like I lost it...all..at last.

Darkness sets out...lights sets in..
Giving me all kinda vision...to let me dream.
Of a life…I wished to draw…
On the empty canvas..I left beside that broken window.

I will draw...of that me..
That used to sing...as well dream..
That used to talk to the chirpy birds...
And to the dogs that used to bark...

Of that girl…who used to shine...
Just like the sun shines...up above the sky.

I would probably draw, If time lets me begin!
Cos its just hope am holding on..
With a lingering scent of a careless dream!


*Dark Angel*

Comments

Popular Posts