*My love


How it would have been..
If you sinned a sin?

How it would have been..
If I cried in between?

How it would have been
If I were young and weak..

How it would have been,
If you could  walk,
If you were not sick?

How it would have been..
If the sun rose at night,
And darkness covered the morning?

How it would have been..
If I were the last person standing?

How it would have been..
If I were to die today!

How it would have been..
If you never found out the way..

How it would have been..
If I was dead and reborn again?

How it would have been..
If I loved him rather you instead?

How it would have been..
If you were young,
I were sick?

How it would have been..
If it rained blood?

How it would have been..
If I wasn’t a bit scared!

How it would have been..
If I waited for too long,
To get a last glimpse of you..
Dead..my love!



*Dark Angel*

Comments

Popular Posts