*Still






I am in pain dear God,
Why don’t you heal me ?
I have been in pain all through my life,
Why don’t you feel for me ?

You sent me to earth to celebrate life I thought,
And there were many a battles I fought,
Hopeful to be greeted by the dawn of the happiness at the end,
Then why was I left all alone in the darkest alley to rot ?

Now I know you have a different plan for me,
To see me crying my heart out in agony,
But when I ask the reason for my ordeal,
You only smile as if it's no big deal ?

If you don’t care for me, then who will ?
You were the last hope that was left with me,
My hope is shaken and my trust is broken,
Though my hope still lingers on for that day, the day when you would resurrect me!


P:S- This is a post inspired by kanika's blog sensitive chaos's post fantabulous february day twenty nine.

*Dark Angel*

Comments

  1. I can connect with every word you said here- I was in such a phase once-and had this one to one conversation with God everyday- I still have conversations with God, but now the words have changed ...now I seek courage from Him...yet God is still my everything , my friend, my protector , my all. How can I go on without Him?
    Anyway, although the fantabulous February has come to an end , I want and wish that you will keep writing with the same enthusiasm !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and surely I will continue. I love expression of emotions through poetry!

      Delete
  2. "My hope is shaken and my trust is broken,
    Though my hope still lingers on for that day, the day when you would resurrect me!"
    THE best way to end it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts