*Carefree






I want to be hated rather than ignored,
I want to be missed rather than loved,
I want to be the girl that every man wants,
I want to be forever young! 


Because…


I am  the girl that lives by her own terms,
I walk through the road like no one cared.
I chase a million dreams knowing I can fulfill,
I stand out of the crowd, and be alone instead.
I take the long road, instead of the short ones,
I break free the bondage, and want to be free from all.
I care for the one that lies on the footpath,
I love with all my heart.
I cherish the memories of my life,
I drink life, just to quench my thirst.
I am free just like a bird,
I can't be tamed,
That’s just not me.


So..

Know me before you start judging me,
Because I was never born for you,
I was sent on this Earth to be me,
Not what you want me to be,
I want to spend my life with me beside!
Cos I like my company, she's my best friend,
Never leaves me aside.
I talk with her, I cry with her,
I curse her, I beat her,
But she's there with me,
Whispers in my ears, "am by your side,
You got nothing to fear"
I thank god for gifting me with such a cute personality,
I love being me, jealous? Get off it!





*Dark Angel*




Comments

  1. //I stand out of the crowd, and be alone instead.
    I take the long road, instead of the short ones,
    I break free the bondage, and want to be free from all.
    Loved these lines.Way to go gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never born for you,
    I was sent on this earth to be me,
    - beautiful lines, touched my heart !
    But ' I want to be hated rather than ignored'- in real life, being ignored also hurts like hell. No less than hatred.
    So , I wish that you are always loved, never ignored ,never ever hated.
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends at times, and I dont expect anything. So, its okay with me : )

      Delete
  3. Powerful and bold :)
    Shows the signs of independence.
    A nice and light read :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts