*Pink n Blue


Days are going so boring, I hate this weather, college closed, got nowhere to go, same old routine everyday, 
Got up, was studying ethics, and ended up doing this! lol. this is my morning face, puffy eyes, btw it was 11 am. jeez. dont laugh, cos its holiday, n I slept at 3:30, that makes sense. ; )












*Products Used*

Maybelline Sapphire ice eyeshadow and Pink shadow,
Maybelline silver liner and mascara,
Maybelline Blushing Brunette, 
Faces Blue Liner,
and uncombed messy hair! lol 


I liked how that pink and blue shadow turned out, am gonna sport this look very soon!
 take care.

ciao,


*Dark Angel*








Comments

  1. Your eyes are a real stunner! :) Am a fan of your nose piercing too ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! am blushing already gal! lol. thanks : )

      Delete
  2. Yes, I agree with Jen, your eyes are stunning ! and I really appreciate your eye make up skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww..thanks sanghamitra didi. you'r so sweet : )

      Delete
  3. You're one hell of a crazy girl! Which college are you in anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awoh! I'll take that as a positive comment. lol. y dont u add me in chat? we can talk there : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts