*True Blue or Too Blue?!

Soumi  one of my fav blogger started this Memorable March, and am trying to do justice with posting something meaningful. 
Well, I was kinda confused with this title, I was wondering all the day what should I do,
 the below pic does the justice of how confused I was. literally. so anyways, I know this a'int that interesting, but I thought Makeup would save me this time. 


















*Products used*
 *maybelline sapphire ice eye shadow quad, 
*maybelline pink petal lipstick,
*maybelline silver liner ,
*colossal mascara. and
*maybelline crayon liner.



hahahaaa..I love making funny faces you see. am so happy I entered in Memorable March. 



















*Dark Angel*



Comments

  1. ROFL! You did that? Lucky me,I kept 'all other possible options' open! Otherwise,I'd have missed one of the best surprises ever! I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa..thanks. glad you liked it! waitin for next saturday now!

      Delete
  2. landed up on your blog via soumi's :D I couldn't take part and was also baffled regarding "true blue. too blue" but you have amazingly come up with the post! :D hats off..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really confused and at the same time nervous so couldnt write anything. there was so much pressure with all other stuffs, so I thought maybe I can do something with my eyes. why not paint them blue? lol

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I really liked your interpretation of the topic! You have beautiful eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessed that you would do something on make up regarding the theme- and you did ! A blue lipstick maybe next time ?
    Seeing your full face for the first time , you have got really expressive eyes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makeup saves me when everything else fails to. Thanks : ) love my eyes now! lol

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous eyes! I totally fall for blue! It really is mesmerizing! :) Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts