*Devil








I don’t want it to look divine,
I don’t want it to rhyme,
My heart has stopped long ago,
I lost control of my mind.

My eyes are red,
Thirsty of blood,
I am not me anymore,
Am a member of the dark!

This is what I want.
Yeah.

Being human was boring,
I knew this was coming.

My skin teared in places,
My claws are as sharp as blades,
I am an animal now,
With paws and claws,
I can win over anything I want.

None can stop me anymore,
Life is awesome,
I can feel that to the core.

Yeah.
The devil inside me reckons!





This is what happens when I don't get sleep at 2 am. A random poem comes out of my crazy mind! hahaa. 



*Dark Angel*

Comments

  1. :-) For a second there,I thought were fancying being bitten by a vampire at 2 am in the night...:-P Not a bad poem tho...Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's precisely why you're called Dark Angel,right?;-)
    I don't know about others but you won me over. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! See none can stop me anymore, am the new age devil :P

      Delete
  3. First of all, the picture. Your imagination is unique, the way you have visualized this picture , as if the devil has come alive.
    When I feel torn into pieces by life, feel too burdened by something, I too come up with such verses- I write at night and forget the next day . Although I do not blog about it very often !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I found the picture after writing the poem, and edited it to suit my needs!! I wrote stuffs in my diary earlier, but at night its best to write as a draft in phone and upload in blog, cos blog is my virtual diary to everything now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts