*My last song





I wanna write the last song of my life,
When the sun will set,
And the moon will never rise,
Letting the darkness to pour into my heart,
I wanna die in God's arm tonight.

Letting myself through pain,
Was never my choice,
But fate had it for me.
Loving to hate myself
Is now my daily habit.

But I wanna stop it right here,
And here I am,
Trying to write the last song,
And fade into the twilight zone.
Away from treacherous lies,
With smiles in ugly minds,
I wanna stay away from everything that got life,
But is mere fake inside.

I won't write anymore,
cos, 'am done.
This is it.
Life is a beautiful lie,
Death is a painful truth!




This post goes for Blublubling's Awesome April Day 3 : )




*Dark Angel*

Comments

  1. Thank you for accepting the award DA! Why don't you display it proudly on your blog along with those beautiful inspirational posters that you have put up? It is a feather in your cap !
    Anyway, even in sorrow you are writing beautiful verses . It shows that you are greater than your sorrow !
    Keep writing and visit my comments section to know why I have given you this award ! It might cheer you up a bit .
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts