*Pasta

I love pasta, or pasta loves me, vice versa! lol. Today I prepared my breakfast, after a long time thought to experiment with pasta, I don't usually follow any kind of recipes, I love to experiment in the kitchen as well, though I was literally disturbing mom, but I managed to prepare it within 15 minutes. So, here what my pasta recipe looks like--

Things needed

  • Half cup boiled pasta,
  • Vegetable oil,
  • Butter,
  • One big onion cut into small pieces,
  • Three garlics,
  • Tomato puree,
  • Few red chillies,
  • Soya sauce,
  • Black pepper powder,
  • Red chilli powder,
  • Salt to taste.
Preparation method
  • Heat the oil (along with a bit of butter) in a pan,
  • Roast the dry red chilies,
  • Add the garlic, saute for few seconds, 
  • Add onion, saute for a minute till golden brown,
  • Add salt, black pepper, red chili, soya sauce, and tomato puree, and let it cook for awhile.
  • Add the boiled pasta, toss it, and its ready to eat!
Do check if it tastes real yummy, cos mine tasted awesome, and this is just another newest recipe that I came up with today! 
Best of luck.


Comments

  1. I don't love pasta. Pasta doesn't love me. It's the same either way. But your recipe DOES sound easy and awesome! Will surely give it a try after this heat wave is gone.:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaa...do try this once, am sure you'r gonna like it : )

      Delete
  2. Yum Yum Yum. I don't know how to cook pasta but I'm a genius eater of it. my FAVORITE!!!

    Followed you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooking is not that tough you know, just give it a try : )

      Delete
  3. DA, thanks for the recipe. Yesterday, I served pasta to my husband after a long time. My cooking method is somewhat different than yours and now I will make it your way !!
    I love to learn new recipes , especially those ones which are tried and tested !
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Do let me know if you liked it : )

      Delete
  4. I really don't know how to cook pasta but I am fond of eating it.

    Followed you back...Much love♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts