- Half cup boiled pasta,
- Vegetable oil,
- One big onion cut into small pieces,
- Three garlics,
- Tomato puree,
- Few red chillies,
- Soya sauce,
- Black pepper powder,
- Red chilli powder,
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the oil (along with a bit of butter) in a pan,
- Roast the dry red chilies,
- Add the garlic, saute for few seconds,
- Add onion, saute for a minute till golden brown,
- Add salt, black pepper, red chili, soya sauce, and tomato puree, and let it cook for awhile.
- Add the boiled pasta, toss it, and its ready to eat!
Do check if it tastes real yummy, cos mine tasted awesome, and this is just another newest recipe that I came up with today!
Best of luck.