*Slipper tale and metro ruckus!

Hey there,

Was getting bored with everything, thought to go out and do some weird shopping, didn't know what to buy, and ended up buying this Beads Slipper! well, it looks funky and cool!
On a serious note, I hate travelling in kolkata metros, cos its worst than the local trains, look at the peoples, they look like cattles and goats, running here and there, pushing, kicking, shouting at others, and what not? OMG!!! I hate people who behave like that, and especially these so called good peoples, the aunties, with their frustrated looks, and irritated tones, I just don't understand why people have to be so ill mannered towards others? Its ridiculous!
Was standing, in a huge crowd with a friend, and there were loads of people, pushing, kicking, pulling my hair, stepping onto my pinky finger, I didn't shout a bit, didn't show my anger cos its normal in public transport, so I just tried to adjust as I can't do anything. There sat a aunty, my mom's age. Looked pretty well to do kinda lady, but she had this frustrated look as if she's going to beat me or something like that. My friend was standing near her and she was pushing my friend's hand, I was irritated from then, yet I didn't say anything, after few minutes when we stood in front of her we started talking about random stuffs, about college and stuffs, and suddenly I said bengali aunties are so frustrated and angry all the time, as if they are gonna start fighting for some unknown reason! that's it. Okay, this is my story. I don't know what she understood, and what she heard us saying about her cos I didn't say anything about her, I was just saying about people in general.When we were about to get down at our station, she also went up, and called her daughter and son in  law, and started front bitching about us, especially me. OMG!!! I was stunned. I thought to ask that lady, hello aunty? what did I say about you? rather did you listen what I was saying? if not then just shut up your god damn mouth. I was really angry cos I never misbehave with people, but she was so damn irritating I thought to punch her right in the face. Damn you lady. I was so angry that we both laughed out loud! heheee. ya, at times when am angry I forget to stay quiet and start laughing!! Okay, enough. I know its normal to have this kinda experiences in daily life, but I just hate it in here, people are so indecent. and our so called chief minister wants to make london?! WOW. God bless you Mamata Banerjee. Even God is confused of these people! PEACE AND COOPERATION IS ALL WE NEED NOW.
But nothing can stop me from more shopping, I wanna buy a blue purse that I bookmarked in a shop, yippee. gotta buy It pretty soon. So that's it. Enjoyed a lot and I pray to God that I experience such things daily, cos Its so damn funny and interesting lol! Gotta write some poetry now, will be back soon, till then take care : )


















Comments

  1. Aunties are nerve gonna change :D
    Love your slippers.
    Follow each other :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your slippers are gorgeous ! In fact, too good !
    I am dreaming of having one now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot all about the aunty episode while posting the comment because I was staring too much at your slippers !

      Delete
    2. Thanks for loving these slippers : ) I too love them to infinity now, am gonna buy few more, cos I liked the style of these slippers! and aunties are all the same everywhere!! Just thought to share a bit of my anger here. lol

      Delete
  3. Trust me,I know what you're talking about. It IS annoying! And I love the slippers too. Had a similar one in blue and yellow but lost it somewhere.:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you know too! Its annoying though funny as hell! hahaaaa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts