*Am a Pasta gal ;)


Hello everybody,
I wanna declare myself as pasta addict. or I wanna say that 'am a pasta gal' just like that ad of Complan health drink where the little boy used to say 'am a complan boy' ; ) hahaaa
so you see, I was literally hungry this evening, and thought to eat something, pasta came in mind, but I didn't have anything else than pasta, some cheese, sauce and pepper and I know no recipe, and so I had to experiment using my rather lazy mind! So guess what, I managed to cook yet another yummy and healthy and somewhat simple cheese pasta, and thought I should share my weirdness here as well..

Thing needed

  • Half cup boiled pasta,
  • Some cheese, preferably two slices, or one cube,
  • Black pepper, 
  • Red chilli powder,
  • Tomato sauce,
  • Oil,
  • Salt to taste,
  • Sugar to taste.
Preparing method

  • Heat the oil in a pan, add all the boiled pasta along with salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, tomato sauce, and saute for awhile, 
  • Then add the cheese and mix it thoroughly, but don't break any pasta, cos it won't look good you know ; )
  • Add a little bit of sugar in the end, just in case it's too hot and spicy.
  • And voila, its done, too simple, too easy, takes just 10 mins, and pasta is ready to eat : )

Hope you enjoy your pasta, just like I did...




And then comes the pasta addict..well this is just a random shot, nothing serious at all.
was just clicking some pics today while I was getting dressed to go out!
FYI-That's my bro's tee that I stole and never returned to him and I don't intend to either, I like that color, I like the tees he wears, so cool they are, wish I could wear them too without any hesitation, but size don't match...poor me :(



and this is an obsolete kurti that I kinda threw away, reason? IDK!! But few days back I saw a friend's blog  stating how she DIY'd her kurti and suddenly I thought I should give a try with some of my old stuffs too, and this is what I did, and I even went out wearing this outfit! 


So, I hope everybody is enjoying the weekend, I too intend to enjoy aswell, with some songs that keeps me alive, my cute stray dog that talks with me whenever I ask him how is he doing and so on, I am a strange gal. I connect with almost everything, dogs, cats, birds, I talk with them and I feel they understands me pretty well..and at times I feel that's really weird cos people don't treat them the way I do, why is that? I got no answer actually, so maybe I have to go search for the answers now, and my blabbering stops here cos am in a serious work now, hahaaa...take care. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for stopping by and the follow, mate! :)

    Nice blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another pasta recipe !
    Loved reading about your day to day life , about refashioning old stuffs and I am glad that you share a great bond with animals ! I better put it this way : animals , birds and other non- humans are blessed to have you in their life ! And you are blessed to have them in your life - sometimes, their company gives more joy than human beings perhaps !
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love their company. Pasta is my soul food!

      Delete
  3. My favorite food is Spaghetti!!!!!!!!!! I think pasta and spaghetti are relatives!!! Yum yum YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they are same, though looks different. I love spaghetti too.

      Delete
  4. That looks yummy! I'm not a pasta addict but my boyfriend is. He loves spaghetti so much! I prefer chocolates over pasta. ヅ

    By the way, please stop by our blog soon and we'd love it more if we can follow each other. ت

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Also, please click on the REWARDS button on the left side of our blog for you to earn points and avail the gift certificates from the merchant of your choice.

    Thanks! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chocolate too, though am a pasta addict. Thanks for stopping by, would love to visit your blog soon. : )

      Delete
  5. Love that top! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 cheers 4 th most unique poetic cook i hv evr met :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaaa..poetic cook? thanks : D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts