*Green Smokey

Hey all,

I hope everybody's doing good. It's too hot over here, well, sometimes its 41 and sometimes its 31, its fluctuating like hell. So anyways, I hate summer, but I kinda like the color green, does that make any sense? no? whatever! So yeah, I tried this smokey green eye thing, and I like how it turned out..so thought to share.....



I used maybelline EYESTUDIO vivid and smooth in green and silver, and Collosal mascara by Maybelline..that's it. Oh and I lined the eyes with Maybelline Gel liner.
So..
That's pretty much it..
Will be back soon with something new,
Till then, take care : )

Comments

  1. Your have thoughtful eyes ! ( I cannot think of any other appropriate word ) , in most of your photos, I found your eyes to be like that i.e. very thoughtful.
    It is really very hot here. Today while I was writing my blog post, I was sweating like anything. Even my hair was sweating.
    Good to see you in green eye make up - you are looking quite different .
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..thoughtful..really? that's a nice compliment : )
      yeah, its too hot! Am hating this weather like anything.

      Delete
  2. ha ha.it seems u hv bcum th brand ambassador for Maybelline :-p so is modelling a new facet of ur personality? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no..I just like maybelline..that's it : P
      and I don't like modelling, I just like taking pics : D

      Delete
  3. The look is so cute!! I love it!!

    Kisses!!

    LasCositasdeLulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got beautiful eyes!
    And those are some lovely pictures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh woow! this make up is fantastic!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Your header gave me a scare! LOL! Thank you for following me, I'm following back. :)

    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts