*Just my eye



Hello everybody, not in a mood to write, just so tired and sleepy, but I thought to update my blog with something, so here I am. As you already know am kinda obsessed with different sort of eye makeups, but I don't actually follow them religiously. I just love to see and experiment on my own! I found a picture of me, and I kinda like this and thought I should share it here..


FYI: I love gyaru eye makeup, but am not sure if I can ever do those, as am pretty much allergic to almost everything, I never tried lens, fake lashes. But I will try, nothing can stop me. But I should try to write my blogs more, cos whenever I try to write my blog, I end up searching for words everywhere, in my desks, behind me, the ceiling, everywhere. lol. So anyways, I should be signing off now. Got to do something now. A note for few of my blogger friends, I've been missing your posts guys, do come up with some rave updates, I love to see you guys here. Its like my virtual playground ; )

Take care.

Comments

  1. Eye make-up...My ultimate nightmare, I always cry when they put eye-liner on me during photo shoots...

    BTW, I like to make some extensions in my eye and look like Chinese...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaa..my mom does the same, I don't know what's wrong with putting eyeliner!

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of doing this type of eyes for a long time ! You are looking great, very intense !
    This particular make up is nowadays sported by the fashion models in the ramp. Very dramatic and very retro. I have to try it out because I like it and I think that the starlets of the 60s and the 70s used to sport this look like Audrey Hepburn, Suchitra Sen, Tanuja, etc.
    Did you use a liquid eyeliner or an eye pencil here ?
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback :)
      I think I belong to the 60s, cos I love this type of eye makeup the most, and its like my everyday go-to look. I used maybelline gel liner here.

      Delete
  3. I believe that it's a cool thing...this eye makeup.....infact i find some similarity between you and the great singer Amy Lee...who is also my favourite !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous, I don't know who Amy lee is. So am not sure about her, but as far as I know, am like none! Thanks for taking time to find similarity though :P

      Delete
  4. so th secret of ur creativity is in ur ceiling? :-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts