*Pink

Hey all,
Its been a good day, at last it rained a bit today, and the weather is pretty cool right now as am typing the blog! So anyways, just thought to do some random posts today, not in a mood to write something, but I want to share some pink pictures with you all! ha ha...I love pink! Wish I could color my hair pink too! But I can't..just because I stay in a normal neighborhood, and everyone here is peaceful and quite and serene! wow! I feel misfit at times, but what can I do! am just me, and I love to live on my own terms...So, hopefully I won't color my hair pink in the next few years or so  >.<

Just multitasking with my phone..songs and clicking pictures..


I love these pink sandals to infinity..



Painted them in hurry..was out of idea of mixing and matching! But I like how it turned out!


 In the way, I saw these flowers, am not aware of them, never saw them anywhere, but in this concrete jungle, they looked quite the odd man out, I don't like the city! I wish it was more of a village, cos it would have been more colorful! I don't find colors in the city..it lacks in here! I see people, all depressed, sad, hardly smiling, and people whom we see are smiling are all rich and high profile public's! No equilibrium...I wish to be born as a bird next life, so that I can fly around places and not stay confined to just one place, cos I get bored of people who are colorless, imagination less, and dreamless! ha ha...
These flowers certainly are the most beautiful one I saw ever growing in a dirt filled soil, they  looked amazing! I had to click their picture...



So, anyways that's it all for tonight, hopefully I will come back again, soon!
Till then, take care, and keep smiling, and keep coloring your world with your imagination ; )

Comments

  1. Beautiful pics!!! I love your nails!!!

    LasCositasdeLulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails and the pink lips! Do the hair! I have pink hair, nobody cares... Anymore.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nisha, ha ha, I shall try doing that in future hopefully! Thanks ; )

      Delete
  3. Is it just me or do you seem totally fond of coloring your nails in the many colors of cadbury gems or poppins???:-D Btw..nice post..and yep..rains in Kolkata..followed by KKR victory...totally rocking day for us kolkatans yesterday..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cadbury gems, and when I was kid I used to buy lots of poppins, cos it was only 2 rs then! and I had 10 or 20 bucks for my pocket money every other day! I miss my childhood!! Yeah, you are right, I love painting my nails in random colors, looks quite funky I feel, yeah it was a nice day, and ended well too! : )

      Delete
  4. Awwww.. you look so sweet.. I love the colours of your nails! so colourful! Feel so happy :))
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) I love colors, without it I feel bored!

      Delete
  5. Quite a mature post it seems...perhaps you have started thinking more than your age...quite a compelling post about the current scenario of modern city...the urge to do better is robbing people of the urge to live happily...your message is bang on target...good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I love your nails!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Refreshing post ! Your eyes are very intense DA ! And eye make up looks good on you !
    I have also seen that flowering plant in many places,I also don't know its name.
    love those colorful mix and match nail colors. It came out well. I have pink nail colors and now I have to buy blue to get this look.
    You love pink ? I love pink cotton candies.
    The rain has refreshed me a lot and I am working at home more now. I am also writing more as the weather has become more comfortable now.
    Loved how you have put your observation about day to day life in your writing.
    Keep it up !
    and have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, those flowers look awesome! Yeah, these combination came out of my mind! I liked how it turned out..I too love cotton candies, whenever I go to fairs I buy a few! It hardly rains here, but I love when it rains! Thank you for going through the post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts