*Wine Pink

 Hello everybody,
Today am in a pinked mood! just want to share one of my favourite eye shadow which is again pink, am not at all an eye shadow person, cos I get all kinda allergies, so I just stick to kajal's basically. But this eyeshadow is something different. Not like the other shadow's that I used. Its pigmentation is awesome, and am pretty sure, there are hell lot of review about this particular shadow, it costs around Rs 375 if am not wrong, and is totally worth the money spent. Am not endorsing this product, but am just making aware of the fact that this is one of my bestest buy, and did I say Pink? that's one of my favourite color too!! The swatches..













 I love this Eye shadow! Do I need to say more? I guess not. So, yeah, that's pretty much it. All hail Wine Pink. and its a request to Maybelline if anybody from Maybelline by chance gets to see this post, I just wanna request that don't discontinue this product please! Its pretty awesome! 

Comments

  1. I wish i could say that your make-up is nice but it would sound awkward..oh wait, I already said it.ahhahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color, your eyes really stood out ! I have a big eye shadow make up palette gifted by hubby . But I am not using it . You have inspired me now.
    and thanks for letting me know that Maybelline has these shades ! It is always good to be informed
    take care,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts