*First ever Haiku!




Source: Internet.


Subway station sounds,
Sudden shiver down my spine,
Met here long back.

He looked down at me,
Shy girl supposed me to be,
Am, rebellious teen!

I slapped his pale face,
Never shall meet again, we.
He threw acid bulbs!

I ran for cover,
Beauty, wiped out of my soul.
I cried, I wailed, help!

Screeching sound, handrails,
Deserted night, the subway,
The devil, in front.

No sign of life, light!
None came by, but a lady,
In white, held my hand.

I felt sudden pang,
Life kissed me, off the death veil,
Took me to heaven.

Peace within I felt,
I got a healing touch,
My mind, purified.

Subway station sounds,
Sudden shiver down my spine,
Met here long back.

 .........

My first ever haiku, am not sure if I followed all the rules, am too new at it, but I love this idea, I had to try! Any positive or negative feedback's are welcome, Thanks.

Comments

  1. I really loved this haiku. I do not know many rules of haiku writing but your haiku sounds like a true haiku -have you noticed that suddenly the form/structure and the style of your poetry writing has changed ? the words have become more refined. Also, it has got a new rhythm. It has acquired the flavours of a fine wine.
    Loved the spiritual undertones of this poem.
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sanghamitra didi, your feedback's really helps me :)

      Delete
  2. Superb writing... to be honest its one of the best haiku I hv cum acros... Hw do u do this? i cnt believe its ur 1st haiku... Too gud 2 b true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a great honor! I really didn't think I would get such comment from someone like you! Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invitation Gabriele, thanks for visiting, have a nice day :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts