*Some cute stuffs

Its raining outside, MLTR playing on music player, I have nothing to do right now, was searching something and found all these cute pictures I had, not sure If I uploaded them here, so I though I better share them.. 



Dont you feel cats are cute? OMG! They are awesome! Love their cute personality, wish I had one!



aww..this one is cute to infinity..





Few quotes that I like..










I do a lot, its time I have to change..




hahaa..no, I can't stop! 





aww.. I wanna hug both the dog and the kid together, how can someone be that cute?





Smart kid! lol




I love love love this picture, look at their expressions..made me cry







how crazy friends can be at times? I do that too. lol












Talk about revenge!




Hahaa...I can relate to this expression when someone gifts me chocolates!



I hope you had a nice laugh..signing off now...am totally refreshed! Got to study, will be back soon. 

Comments

  1. Your addiction towards cats realy shows.y dnt u buy 1? :-)

    the quotes r lovely.meaningful.perhaps thts y v regard them as greats.

    And all the best 4 ur xams.hope u do well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, surely, I will one day! Thanks for your wishes :)

      Delete
  2. This is refreshing ! The cute baby with the dog and the cute baby cuddling the other is so sweet. The two dogs running nowhere,the surprise test...all were funny ! I love Einstein's quote !
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling;))
    love tihs blog and the animal pics too!
    thanks fro stopping by my blog;)

    what about follow eachother;))??
    let me know;)
    all the best!
    amy

    THE FASHIONAMY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, I guess I already followed you! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  4. This is really crzy I love it. YOU AN ANIMAL ADDICTED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sorta! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. I freaking absolutely love love LOVE cats. :D They're adorable and so cute and they way they meow, AWWW. And they rub against your legs, awwwwwwwwieee =)

    @Tales of her and by her.
    &
    @Teenage Babblings
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEOW!!! AWWW!! They are really adorable! :)

      Delete
  6. Awwww.. Cats are always cute right? hehehe.. Love the pics so much.. Go and adopt a cat soon, ok!
    Shakespeare's quote is my fav!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess I'll do that pretty soon, thanks :)

      Delete
  7. i adore those....I wish I had a cat and can not do lots of work lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts