*Carol





Tonight the moon will sing the carol of love,
I will sit by the window and listen passionately,
The nightingale will join the chorus,
I will cheer them up happily.

The sky will spread the clouds as the stage,
The moon will shine at its brightest,
And the glistening stars will be the spectators,
Just like me!

Someone somewhere will feel restless,
Will feel lost in thoughts of someone he loved,
But its fate, time had split us wide apart.

I can't say I miss him, I love him, I need him,

Tonight…I just chose…to cherish the memories!

.........


P:S-This what happens when am awake at 2am! 


*Dark Angel*

Comments

  1. Your poem is really so intense and deep in essence ... i just loved re-reading the lines over and over again ... mindblowing !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tagged you in my blog. Do check it when you can :-)

      http://livinglifegreenspeck.blogspot.in/2012/07/tagged.html

      Delete
  2. Wow.. I can imagine everything.. the carol of love, the stage, the lightings, the viewers.. and the feelings of coz! It's beautiful!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its even more beautiful when others feel just what I felt when I wrote this :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful composition, I loved reading every single line. Isn't is beautiful-Nature is a witness to all your emotions and you have befriended it on your journey.
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nature is man's best friend!

      Delete
  4. "Tonight…I just chose…to cherish the memories!" nakakarelate me so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Albert, sometimes memories are the only things that helps to live :)

      Delete
  5. LOL! You mirror my thoughts a wee lot!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Something similar happens when I'm awake around that time too.:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really got lost in this poem, really cute. :')

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is really deep and riveting...very well executed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts