Hello..
Am so lazy these days, hardly taking any worthwhile pictures, but the weather is awesome, today one of my lost love returned home, and he wasn't treated well by another love of mine, ha ha, don't be confused, am talking about the stray dogs that stay at our neighborhood! Am so happy, I have two cute doggies right now whom I need to feed, and love at the same time, firstly I have to teach them some manners, which I did a bit today, and they listened to me so well, do they know human language? I bet they know! Gosh!! I love them.

well, basically am a bit bored right now, so I thought its better to do a bit of blogging and get all the information of what's happening round the world!

I am planning to get a spec within a few days [and am so happy, though my friends think am mad cos getting a spec is not so cool for them, lol, who cares, I have been dreaming about wearing a spec ever since I was born :P Jk ;) ]a regular eye pain has been following me like my own shadow! But anyways...


I  am so bored that I made a photo to prove it :D

I want to be back soon, because I miss blogging, but I need to end it here as I have to complete some pending works before ending the day with a good night's sleep, signing off now, be back soon, till then keep blogging :)

Comments

  1. Me too feeling bored and tired this whole week.. *sigh*
    Wow, 2 dogs uh? I'm sure they can understand what you say and will obey you! Not like cats.. especially my cats! hehehe.. :))
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel bored a lot cos am so hyper all the time lol! Yeah, dogs are so well mannered, especially mine, though they are just strays, but are unique from other dogs, and maybe that's why I love them this much :)
      I feel cats are egoists, lol, but they are pathetically cute, none can beat that :D

      Delete
  2. Haahaa..:)) loved reading the intro...good luck with the dogs !
    Getting a spec ? I am thinking of changing the frame of my spec-I want something bigger ! I have been wearing specs for many years, although I don't wear them all the time.
    and about getting bored-don't know why but this is the season of getting bored it seems!
    have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...:D I love specs, I have been dreaming of getting one since I was kid! I too want a big frame spec, looks funky!

      Delete
  3. I am not much of a dog lover myself ... so well, don't know what to say about them :-P why don't you try rabbits :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rabbits are cute, but are not that brainy like dogs :P so I can't scold them neither will they understand me!

      Delete
  4. Dogs understand the language of affection. They can feel your love for sure. :)

    I have tagged you for Liebster Blog award. Do check out the link as and when you find time.
    http://imaginativespiral.blogspot.com/2012/07/tagging-season-2-episode-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they surely do :)
      Thanks for the award, so nice of you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts