*Meaning..a haiku!



Source: Internet. (Retouched)




No strings were attached,
I had strum the chords of love,
but you went astray.

Love...now...illusion,
Songs of us remained unsung
I am left alone.

Thousand miles to walk,
A blurry future waits,
Yet am not shattered!

I am bound with grief,
Sadness tries to suck me in,
Love in me conquers

the evil and good.
I can't give up, Hope lingers,
For a day shall come

When we aren't alone,
You will always be the one...
Love you forever!

.........

Its written for Haiku Heights, and the prompt for this week is 'Meaning'



Comments

  1. Brilliant writing! I am so bad at haikus! You did a great job with it and I love that it means something rather than being disjointed like most haikus that I have read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nisha, am glad that you loved my writing :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely :) I love the way you've made this poem so beautiful while keeping the syllables in mind. I can never do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thanks Kiara, totally made my day :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely romantic haiku ~ you write very well ~ creative! ~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love your writings, glad that you liked my work :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! You are so talented!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best haiku I have come across ... astounding !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love in me conquers- such a beautiful line and effortless writing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look usually, for one haiku that gives meaning in the multitude of haiku. I found it in your third one.. which says of a will in you to walk those thousand miles! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bunch of Haiku. Your words have much "meaning".


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts