Sunday morning couldn't get any better, a surprise portrait of me by my bro! I had to share cos I loved it :)

Loving the weather right now, windy, rainy, just my type..the days are not much boring, saw a lot of movies this week, had a terrible busy week going out for movies, shopping and what not? last day I went to buy a bag that I had bookmarked earlier in a shop, but couldn't find it anymore, out of stock :( umm, anyways, I have cut down on my impulsive shopping spree I guess! Coming to blog, I saw a lot of haiku posts out here, I need to read them ASAP and write some haiku's and poetry's. So anyway, this is just a quick post to let others know that am alive and kicking ;) Will be back within few hours, like 24! :D Take care.


Comments

  1. Wow wow wow ! Your brother is a true artist, I just couldn't take my eyes off from these pictures, he knows how to put expressions on the face-you came alive in these pictures. I like the way you have captured the process step by step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you really know how to appreciate someone's work :)

      Delete
  2. This is great work yaar.. Though I would suggest you to put up individual pictures of the stages, and with a little less editing. try clicking without the flash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't edit much except for brightness and contrast, pics are straight from cell camera, at times 5 pixel is not enough, and when the background is white, its pretty tough to capture the real picture..though thanks for appreciating, next time will surely take pictures using my camera :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww...so sweet! When are you going to write anyway? I miss your insanity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Its already done, though my insanity level is reaching the margin of normal insanity level, lol

      Delete
  4. Waiting for your writings :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts