Blogging is a state of mind, when am not in that state, I don't usually blog. When I just started this blog, I was pretty focussed and had enough time on my hand, but as time passed by, I became too busy, or pretty lazy!
Lol..so anyways, the good news my camera is not working for the past month, and few days back I came to know that nothing is wrong with camera, its just a thing with battery, so maybe within few days I will gather enough courage to buy another battery for my sweet camera. Ha ha, so I thought to update with few photos that I took recently..
Me & a friend got hungry after class, so we planned to have few Golgappa's, but after seeing the way these gappa's looked, I got hungry for a photo! My cell saved the day!

It was sunset that inspired me to click this photo!

Whenever someone drinks tea, I sip a little from their cup! That's so me :D
And I thought I was the only lazy person alive! This morning when I got few biscuits to feed him he looked reluctant, but ate it this way, I couldn't help clicking and laughing after seeing the picture and his face, I even showed this photo to him as well, though he couldn't understand a bit I guess Lol ;D 

Its september already! wow, time indeed doesn't wait at all. Anyway am not in a philosophical mood right now ;) signing off! Will be back soon, stay blessed, and keep blogging :)


Comments

  1. You are an amazing photographer ... loved your snaps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were indeed striking photos..i agree with you that blogging is a state of mind..it takes a lot of thinking to be able to come up with an interesting post, and that is what i get from you post..interest!!!

    been away for some time but i'm back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks :)
      missed your posts, but yeah glad to have you back!

      Delete
  3. Those phuchkas reminded me of the guy who sells them outside my college. Gulping down a golgappa indeed is the most blissful experience in this entire fat round world out there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!what a skill you hold of photography:)nice shots i must say:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhahahha.. ur dog is so lazy!=D The pic is indeed funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last picture the most ! After all, pets are also too bored and lazy sometimes, hahaha ! You have captured the moment very nicely ! I have taken some phuchka picture exactly like the one that you took in this post -it was night time and there was a local fair. The phuchkawala lit a yellow light bulb underneath a glass enclosure/box where he kept all the phuckas :))
    I agree with you that blogging is a state of mind, at least for me...I cannot write anything if I don't feel like or if it does not come from my heart.
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, everybody seems to like the last picture, I have to let him know about it soon :D
      Those fuchka's looked awesome! Picture perfect. Do share your fuchka pictures too :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. Your photography is amazing honey! I love the photo of the dog

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging is a state of mind. So true! My camera isn't working either. And I got no photographer. Gotta see you soon. I've finished half of your nail paint. I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts