*Confused!


How's it going people? 

Its Saturday today! I know am such a lazy soul alive, I have hardly started my Durga Puja shopping,
in case you are wondering what Durga Puja is, let me tell you one simple thing, just google it ;)

I figured out something about myself recently, I freak out, a lot. I get confused, a lot. I can't choose ice cream flavor, khatta flavor  Pastry's, or outfits, or even a purse, or just a simple flip flops, I just cant make my mind to choose just one, I love everything. God, I am the most confused soul alive in this universe. And if I fail to choose one, I just start to panic! lol
But this is me.

I am crazy about kids, why god why? why do I love all the cute things of this universe?
I just cant keep my eyes off whenever I see those little human beings, or rather say angels! ha ha.

Recently I developed this habit of eating tarka and rumali roti, and almost three times weekly I have this for dinner!
YUMMY!

And I am loving my brown lipsticks these days, My Mahogany, Totally Toffee and Chestnut Creme, all from Maybelline! Am a Maybelline fan! Yes!


No idea what for I took this picture. But I did.

I saw this feather lying near the door, the sunlight coming from the windows! It was beautiful.


Kashmiri Aloordam that we had last week after shopping! I don't remember the name of the restaurant but the Aloordam and the egg tarka was amazingly yummy!
I am hating this weather, its too hot, the sun is like one ball of fire, man he is so angry these days! Please send me some rain here, I need it.
But anyways, I am signing off now, I will read a novel that I started reading long back but am still stuck at page 99, ha ha, am too lazy. Will be back soon with some exciting posts I promise, till then keep blogging and keep smiling :)


Comments

  1. I love rumali roti and tadka too ... It's one of my favorites ... simple and delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. That food looks delicious. I've been well and the weather has been wishy washy in NYC too! Thanks for that awesome comment on my page. It meant a lot!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey. yeah, the food is really delicious. I will share a recipe :)
      I don't like the weather at all.
      Don't thank me, you deserve it :)

      Delete
  3. haha.. gimme a high 5! I'm also having difficulty to choose when it comes to shopping! Lucky me, my hubby will always choose for me :)) But til now I'm not sure if he really chose the best or simply to make me stop wasting time.. lolz.. but I always happy with his choice! :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, that's a great thing! At least he chooses for you, but am alone in this thing, only because I don't trust others when it comes to outfits or foods :P

      Delete
  4. well,bear the circumstances lol!it will pass:)and food is delicious and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will never pass! lol.
      The food is yummy!

      Delete
  5. The second picture is SO pretty! And yeah,I HAVE TO have roti-tadka at least once in a week. Cons of living without parents. Although I actually like it if it isn't too oily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks re.
      I love roti tarka, but mine isn't much oily!

      Delete
  6. You've been awarded Liebster Blog Award. Please go check http://sayantini-bhattacharya.blogspot.in/

    Congrtats!
    ~Love,
    Sayantini Bhattacharya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayantini. I think its your first visit here, what made you choose me out of all am not sure, but yeah thanks for the award, it feels great :)

      Delete
  7. glad you had an amazing week, the food is such a yum-yuck <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have amazing week almost every week!
      Thanks for visiting Reinhardt!
      Have a great weekday ahead!

      Delete
  8. tarka and rumali roti...oh, I think I want to eat that...it's the first time that I have heard of them...hahahaha...good thing that confusion is on food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Try eating it at least once in this lifetime! ;)

      Delete
  9. The pictures are so simple yet so beautiful. Loved them.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, you are not the only confused one!
    It felt like someone wrote about me.
    I can't freaking decide on what flavour to have and which outfit is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. True story for everyone. We are definitely not alone! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts