My shopping experience with Jabong.com


I know people are much advanced than me, yes, am the last in this race of shopping online!

But I would like to review one such experience with you all today.  Last week, I tried something totally new; okay, no, I didn’t meet an alien FYI, LOL !. I shopped online, yes, me.  I shopped alone, online, for the first time, shouldn’t I be feeling great? Yeah, I should and I am. I partied this week for this new achievement of mine, ha, ha, Jokes apart.

I have been hearing about this company named Jabong.com for the last few months.  They have these ads over everywhere, and many of you have already shopped from this site, so you must know them better than I do !




Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, jewellery and accessories.  It’s as fresh as a morning dew on a leaf! It’s young and vibrant.  It offers consumers with products ranging from shoes to lipsticks to gym equipments.  I don't know why but I really like the name Jabong! It sounds cool!

The site looks picture perfect. Everything is organized. The Men's collection ranges from shirts, tees, jeans,
waistcoats, branded shoes, wallets and sling bags to name a few.  Women's collection ranges from bags, rings, cosmetics, kurtis, tees, tops, dresses, jeans and many more.  The designs of each of the items be it a tee or a ring are really awesome.


  
Everything’s just a click away.  Rather than from expending your energy walking from showroom to showroom, you just lazily scroll through your favorite designs and then after a few clicks and types, all you expect is a door bell to ring and a handsome Jabong.com guy holding your favorite stuff for you to receive after signing, and thats not all, you check it to your satisfaction before actually signing the received receipt, and the cash on delivery option gives peace of mind.  It seems Jabong.com leaves no stones unturned when it comes to showcase the latest designs in the town.  Their never-ending collection of tees and kurtis actually would leave you a bit confused like I was, but don’t you worry, you still get the best bargain.  I followed their site and I noticed that they include fresh stuffs almost everyday.

I got hooked into the shirts and tops section, I was SPOILT FOR CHOICE, I had no idea which one to choose. They seemed to have it all.




Jabong.com also has this category of sports, where you can choose a gym equipment or just a racquet for your evening refreshment!
I loved their men and women finger rings collection, and I was literally going gaga over a love band, awww...it was so cute!

My much loved rings. Wish I could buy them all. Genie can you please send all these to me, please? :D



I was simply drooling over all these bags.


Okay, the first kid is awww sooo cute, and the ghagra is very pretty and traditional!


Some more stuffs..



I always loved the idea of online shopping mostly because it can all be done from the comfort of your home, but never could try it myself and always ended up for help from my brother, ha ha.


Nevertheless, at last mustering all my courage, I placed an order on September 29th around 8:40 pm and received it on Wednesday, the 3rd of October 2012 around noon, which is what they promised on their site, that you would receive your order within 4 to 5 days.  Kudos to their prompt customer service !.
The thing that I liked was how the material was packed inside a bubble wrap, it was cute.  I loved how they cared about my order J.
Their efficiency is 10 out of 10, and also cash-on-delivery gave me the all needed peace of mind.  Jabong.com has saved me from trial room horrors; yes, I am a shopping freak, but mostly I freak out because I don’t find what I want, and at the end I become too frustrated and drained out of energy and come out of the shopping malls empty-handed.  But searching here for my top was like a piece of cake.

I wish they had included nail art stuffs like those konad nail art stamps, and some more nail products, and also a few more makeup brands. But am hopeful that they would include some in the near future.
I would like to again thank Jabong.com for making my online shopping endeavor a wonderful experience and I hope to shop more from this site.  Jabong.com’s trustworthy, hassle free, and prompt service has left me awestruck and I hope that it would continue with its topnotch service for years to come !



Return and Cancellation Policy (click on the picture to read the return and cancellation policy)



Payment modes (click on the picture to read about the payment modes)



Tracking your order (click on the picture to read all about how to track your order)


Top Brands of Jabong.com






And here goes the stuff I ordered..


Bubble wrap. I love bubble wrap since childhood :D


You check your stuff before paying, which is really a good thing, cos you know for what you are paying!
I totally liked this option.



The top that I ordered. Its by a brand named Harpa. 



So, that's pretty much of it. I had a great time. Trying something new everyday is really exciting!

Will be back soon, till then, keep smiling, and keep blogging :)



PS: I made the purchase with a gift voucher offered by the website. This is my honest and personal view about shopping online from Jabong.com and it might not match with someone else, thank you! 


Comments

  1. I loved the "checking contents before accepting part." That's a nice thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've brought a few apparels from this site too :)
    Love the part where you can get a refund for shoes that don't fit or anything which we don't prefer anymore....

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know that you have bought from this site as well :)
      Yeah, this company made everything a lot easier, its like WYSIWYG!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the website recommendation :) So many beautiful clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure :)
      They really have a lot of stuffs.

      Delete
  4. Cute and stylish blog you have here! :) im following you now! hope you visit my blog too.

    http://mypastellife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read about this from another blog - they also had a great experience. It's amazing the variety that they have!

    Lovely top!

    Amber
    Amber's Mouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice detailed description of this site! And I love your new top, it's soooo cute on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sooji. The top is indeed nice!

      Delete
  7. This is my first time hearing about Jabong online store. Great review though and nice shirt! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for going through the review and thanks for liking my top :)

      Delete
  8. I have never done shopping online, I have a problem. The problem is with me of course-without the touch and the feel, I can never dream of buying anything. But good for those who are really short on time or people who live in faraway places, where these good brands do not reach them and where there are no malls or good garment shops.
    You are looking good in that top !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, I will stop buying from stores cos I just can't make up my mind which one to buy! But that's true that I can't touch and feel the dress I am buying!
      But these online shopping companies are doing a great job!
      Thanks, I too like this top :)

      Delete
  9. Great great great review. :D
    Wonderfully done.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com
    (New post is up)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Web designer to kapiye dilo ekebare!!! ;-) Don't care much for Jabong.com...but you sure have a bright future in the career you chose.. :-D Awesome presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha!! Kapiye deini toh, I just wrote a review, that's it :P
      Thanks for those kind words though :D

      Delete
  11. I love your new top, it's soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Aww really? Thanks gal, you seem to be too cool ;)

      Delete
  13. you can be good presentative..really i liked the stuff and your description as well:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. That's not a magazine Trifonenkov, its an online shopping company!
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  15. amazing post!!!!

    follow each other???
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Yolandaas, have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  17. great post! your blog is nice! wanna follow each other? let me know :) www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post! looks great:)
    Your blog is amazing <3
    If you want we could follow each others?(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Anna, have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  19. You look so pretty, I love that top!

    This website is my new addiction thanks to you :P

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey u r looking very beautiful in this top like a angel:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am one of more dissapointed customer of Jabong.com. I had placed an online order of a pair of shoes and dress. I got this order timely and was impressed with their services but after unwrapping my order I was shocked to see the packet. That was containing both of the products but the shoes were not like I had seen on their site. When I called at customer care they told me to replace that pair of shoes. But still no one came from their after calling them thrice in a week.
    I have filed an complaint against them on their site as well as at Consumer Court site but so far no action has been taken on this case. Please help find me the relevant solution or just be aware while online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am not sure why you had to face such a bad situation, but as far as I know, Jabong.com is really prompt with their customer service, mail them with your problem, they will surely contact you, have faith on Jabong.com :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts