Shopping seems to be my medicine for sickness! Well, not a real sickness ;)

When am bored, or just restless, or sick, or mood breakdowns, I go out, and do whatever I feel like. Buy stuffs that I don't need much, or just a casual hangout to some old places!
at times randomly I search for angles, to click pictures, which also is one of my favorite hobby apart from poetry writing!
So, anyway, the point is, today was that kinda day, I went for shopping, alone, and it was great! I loved it, seriously when people asked me "you went alone? wow, I wish I could also shop alone like you! and blah and blah" I felt awesomely proud of myself, lol :P

But yeah, I wasn't alone, there was so many people shopping along with me, I didn't feel lonely either!
It was a different experience all together.

Growing up is interesting only when you realize.

I was there in this mall near E.M bypass. I went to Rene, but couldn't find anything worth my money to spend, Rs.2500 for a simple kurti seemed too much for my pocket as because I don't earn yet, and I hate spending much on things which I can get for lesser price somewhere else.

Then I came to Westside, and I was right, I liked quite a lot of stuff there. I was totally going gaga over a red top, I took it for trial, but it was too big for me, then I tried on some shirts, but poor me, they looked like short maxi's :(

I don't know what's wrong with me, am not skinny, neither am I fat, I wish I was bit more chubby cos I really liked that top :D 

I totally forgot that I can click pictures of the outfits that I tried so far, which was almost around 10 tops and 3 kurti's if am not wrong. I realized when I was almost done, but still its never too late right? I managed to click a few pics of my last few outfits.

I loved this stripes, but didn't buy! Next time!

I loved this, and got this!

Sold for this bright orange and grey stripes!!!!  took it home with me. 

I really had a fun day today, I want to go for such shopping few times a month, like twice or thrice ha ha!
Not in a poetry mood! No. No. No!

Hopefully I will be back within a day or two, fingers crossed! *cos am lazy*

Till then,
take care, and keep blogging :)

Comments

  1. Seems you had quite fun shopping alone :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one! :D I have these days too but usually I shop for makeup. X( Dress like a pauper, makeup like a princess! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one was love at first sight. I bought it without a second thought ;)
      I do buy makeup stuffs, but mine are mostly kohl's and lip gloss :)

      Delete
  3. had fun reading you,,and yeah you clicked it very well....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciating himanshu, and thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  4. I love dressing room pictures. Looks like a lot of fun! :)

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you love shopping and you went alone..wat does that make you?? A ShopaloNic....;) Sorry for the bad joke...:-P Nice pics btw...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "ShopaloNic" I didn't get this that day, ha ha. I love shopping, and I love to roam alone, so I merged both of them this time and it was an amazing experience!

      Delete
  6. Cute tops! and I love you nails! :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they tops are cute indeed :)

      Delete
  7. I was sick dear, so I am reading this today !
    Anyway, I love your tops, I also went to Westside, I loved their collection. But the collections vary from one outlet of Westside to another. You took very good pictures with your mobile. So you are already doing Puja shopping or just like that ?
    Last week, call it a coincidence or not, but I also loved one top but left it just like you as I thought it was too loose or too shapeless but the pattern /print and color was just my type.
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and that top which I didn't buy/left at the store was from Westside and it was on 2nd October:))

      Delete
    2. You too went there on 2nd? wow, that's great. Yeah sometimes you don't get what you love, that what happens with me all the time, I loved that top so much but all they had was xl and xxl's :(
      Yeah they do differ, the best one is at mani square and gariahat, according to me though :)

      Delete
  8. The stripes look good on you! And personally, I love shopping alone, that's always how I do it!

    Amber
    Amber's Mouthwash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its good! I love shopping, and going alone was a different experience all together! Will do it frequently from now on.

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed your text, you're a good writer! Very nice stripes I would like to have them all!
    Regards from Poland!

    xoxo;*

    caayenne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caayenne, yeah the stripes were indeed nice.
      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  10. Very nice t-shirts!!!
    Thanks for your comment!!! Would you like to follow each other?
    Kiss!!
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frastef,
      thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  11. Nice t-shirts and i love yellow nailpaint .. i w'll try It!!
    Thanku for sharing this one !!
    Way2express~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am suffering from all things yellow and orange!

      Delete
  12. I love the orange stripes the most they really pop with that awesome nail color!

    Shopping is my safe haven it literally relieves for me to lol

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I loved the orange stripe too. Yellow is my second best nail color. Shopping is my favorite thing :)

      Delete
  13. stripes are suiting you quite well. the nail paint stands out :)
    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I am happily following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stripes. The nail paint made everything look better I think.
      Thanks for following back :)

      Delete
  14. Same here dear - it's what I call retail therapy! Great finds! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  15. I nkow that I already commented, but I've been shopping way too much! I'm glad that it's therapy for you though ;)

    Amber's Mouthwash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it is, and its good to know that you are shopping a lot as well ;)

      Delete
  16. the stripe shirts look awesome on you! and ya shopping is my medication sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Shopping is every girl's medication :)

      Delete
  17. Sometimes shopping helps me to feel better and happy ;)

    I'm your new follower :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts