*Black winged pain

Sometimes I feel I have wings..but alas that happens when am alive...dreaming! and just because of this I get jealous whenever I see those birds flying up in the sky! I wish I could borrow the wings for one day atleast :(

I don't know for sure, but these days am getting all sorts of signs of things that would happen, and guess what 99% of them are coming true, just last week when I was on my way home, I had this weird premonition that there is something wrong with the tires of the bus am on. Well, guess what, after like 20 minutes, I heard a sudden loud noise, like some sort of explosion, and the bus slowed down, the air felt humid and sticky even though the A.C was high, maybe cos people got scared, its not that I was hell scared, but yeah, I just felt weirdly awesome :D The back Tyre of the bus has burst! Oops..my mom got scared, and I prayed for good, and after like 10 minutes we got off the bus and took another one and came home. A nice ending :)

Today was a busy day for me, I woke up and started clicking pictures with my new DSLR! I got this on bhaifota..as in bhaifota! Okay, I donno how to make this sound more understandable..but anyway..I would love to share two pics I took with my beloved camera which in short is my baby :D






Okay, I guess I have to stop now. I have to read all the awesome blogs out here, I don't get time on weekdays nowadays, so yeah, I might come back within a week maybe, who knows..
Signing off.
Take care and keep smiling cos life is just too short :)


Comments

  1. OMG. I love the first picture, it is so beautiful. I always have wanted to fly like a bird, maybe it'll happen someday :D

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photography!
    Premonitions do work. Sometimes, they get scary :)
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But yet I want premonition..am crazy :D

      Delete
  3. DSLR is wow ... hoping to catch some more snaps from your magic wand soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear DA, first of all, congrats for getting the new camera ! I like your creative photos that you have showcased here. The first one, the "silhouette" photograph is lovely. What fruit is that ? The second one is mysterious and beautiful, love the effect of light passing through the open spaces in a dark room. Hoping to see more pictures captured with your new camera.
    Secondly, I want you to practice mediation , daily if possible. You have the power of intuition. It will improve greatly with daily meditation.
    Thirdly, just like you, I am also not getting time to blog these days as I used to earlier. So, I can understand what you are going through. But keep writing nonetheless, I miss you and your posts and also your feedback. This is the only way we can communicate with each other, I guess.
    Take care and have a wonderful week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also asked about some gardening tips in your feedback to my blog. I will share a few here: You need to have a place where there is 6-7 hours of direct sunlight. In winters it is hard for plants to survive but still such a sunlit place is a boon. Secondly, buy some good soil mixed with manure and dry worms { you will get it in a garden supply store } and also one fertilizer [ you will get it there too }. Plant seeds or if you do not have patience, then saplings instead. Water a little everyday, preferably in the morning. Over watering kills plants in winter. And talk to them, care for them and love them everyday like you care for your own pet.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for appreciating these pictures, its a lemon. I was just trying to click pictures.
      I have this premonition thing since I was a kid, but yeah its weak, I will surely practice meditation, thanks.

      I love blogging, but I just can't manage time these days, I will try to blog more, even I miss reading your blog!

      Thanks for the gardening tips you shared, I will buy a few flower pots.

      Delete
  5. Your dormant supernatural abilities are awakening. :D
    You got a DSLR. Awesome!
    Your photography is incredible.
    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the photographs, soulful and dreamy...Weird things do happen! I believe in signs. Some people are more sensitive. I can relate to what you said. I just wish that only signs for good not only bad one.

    Naty Ponders Style Blog
    Chachamisu Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chachamisu. Yeah, weird things do happen, I too believe in signs, and I can see them as well! I hope they never turn out ugly!

      Delete
  7. Premonition? Really? Well that's scary.. And hope to see some amazing shots out of your new baby soon! :)

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's a bit scary though am not scared!
      Thanks, my baby is on its way to click pictures :)

      Delete
  8. Oooooo... some sort of psychic power! That's creepy awesome! :)
    Congrats on your new baby, I'm still waiting for mine.. hope mr.Hubby will get it soon for me!! ;)
    Those pictures are amazing, I saw them on FB the other day and loving them!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome n creepy :D
      Aww, thanks :)
      I am pretty sure he will gift you one soon :)

      Delete
  9. I too wished to have wings(sometimes our wishes match:p)and i told my friend this strange wish and she said what you need is just trust and belief on your abilities and with them you might fly one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had, but sadly I don't. Lets hope and pray..if not this life why not next ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts