*Happy Diwali

Outside my window I see people playing with firecrackers, kids enjoying the bright colorful lights, where as I am here, in a corner of my room, thinking endlessly! I am basically a lover of silence these days, I don't like making much noises just like I don't like noisy places. But I am actually loving all these booms n baams and all the weird noises accompanied by religious chants!

I lit diyas and candles as per the ritual, and closed all the windows so that I don't suffer from breathlessness!

Festival of lights it is! Indeed! All the houses in our neighborhood are looking wonderful, they are nicely decorated by bright colorful lights, some are even dancing, I thought to click a few pictures but I was just too afraid of all those tubris and all, do they have any other name? I don't know!

Happy Diwali friends.This candle was surely a magical one I feel, my room was literally vacuum, but still it danced like there's none watching, but guess what I did, and I clicked! It was amazing, and I feel it tried to wish me Happy Diwali, so here's me spreading the blessings of God with all. 



















I hope everyone have a great year ahead, I surely do love this festival excluding all those noisy firecrackers!
Stay happy, stay blessed :)



Comments

  1. That's the flame of love, joy and hope ... Have a great Diwali :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silence too. Noise is suffocating.

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali dear.. The 1st pic is simply amazing! Love it! :))

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Diwali to you, your family and friends. Hope you had a great time! ヅ


    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pictures of the light, gorgeous pics of the flames and the light. Loved seeing them. Hope you had a fab Diwali! Happy Diwali once again! :)

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a lover of silence. It helps me to think better. I enjoyed your candle photographs, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps for a lot of thing! Thanks for your lovely thought :)

      Delete
  8. noise make my head to ache:p.
    Enjoy the occasion!:)
    stay blessed and smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me feel bloated :P
      Same to you dear, stay happy :)

      Delete
  9. Wishing you a belated Happy Diwali ! Here the noise and sounds are still going on, people are celebrating even today !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. People love those noisy crackers I think. It scares the hell out of me. Belated Diwali to you :)

      Delete
  10. Wow this is so beautiful <3

    Amazing photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts