Why I like shopping at jabong






You all probably know about online shopping right? Well, to me, it's still a new thing, but I would never forget my first shopping experience with jabong.com. This being a part of jabong blogger contest, so am here again to share my experience with all the newbie online shoppers! 





I always wondered about online shopping from the time I heard this term. I never knew the process of online shopping like placing an order, then transferring the amount from a bank account, etc., etc., so I would often rely on my elders. I also didn't like the idea of shopping without seeing the actual stuff with my own eyes and feeling them with my own hands. Same goes for books; I skip buying books online just because of this thing!

I am always confused about picking the right outfit or the right color of nail polish for me as I find everything cute, this is one incurable disease that I suffer from !!!  But after spending a few hours surfing this site, my perception of online shopping changed dramatically.  I loved how everything was so simple and easy even for a first timer like me. And there is this page about ordering where all your FAQs are answered.



I was feeling great about the fact that you can pay once your material is delivered at your doorstep and you are 100% satisfied with the product delivered and if not satisfied, it can always be returned. That also means I can order the stuff now and also I have the time needed to arrange the money (I am yet to get a job :P) as it takes 2-3 working days for the stuffs to be delivered.  I also heard negative feedbacks of online shopping but I didn't listen to them, I had to try, I kept my trust on jabong.com and now guess what - am here again to share the experience (click here to read my first review).  Now I ask all those people I know to check this site for a wonderful shopping experience like mine !


Just a sneak peak at a few things you would love to pick from their site.






They have cool stuffs for kids like outfits, toys, books etc, you name it, they have it!






If you would ask me why I like this site, I would like to enumerate the major points in a nutshell:

1) Once you visit this site, you are welcomed with beautiful pictures of products that would surely catch your eyes.  The products delivered are exactly the same as shown in the pictures.

2) The site is neat, clean, and well organized; you can actually find what you are looking for within seconds.

3) Each category of men, women, kids, home décor, etc. has an exhaustive list of items listed under them.

4) You can read about them from the "About" section and scroll through the different brands that are associated with jabong.com.

5) You can probably search through different stuffs without getting bored, as the more you scroll the more better it has in offer.  And also don't miss out those huge exciting discounts !

6) If you are confused. Just take a deep breath and open your eyes and take a quick look at all the stuffs and make the right decision. Well, fret not. You have enough time for that as you are sitting back at home,  so there's no need to hurry because it is open 24x7!  Also the shipping is free and saves your pocket of the extra burden towards transportation, which you can spend on another cool stuff from jabong.com !

7) Once you love something, the next thing you have to do is add to your cart, and after few clicks all you will do is wait for a confirmation phone call and then comes the stuffs you ordered!

8) Yes, shopping from jabong.com is trustworthy, elegant, and smooth. Try it to believe it !



.........


This post is a part of Jabong Bloggers Contest. A pioneer in online shopping in India, Jabong.com promises to fulfill all your style based needs through its wide range of lifestyle products for men, women & kids.

.........



Comments

  1. You are such a good reviewer ! Honestly, I have seen many bloggers writing reviews but yours is from the heart and very analytical. You have written with enough clarity , even a layman , a person who has never done online shopping will be tempted to try it out !
    Also your presentation skill { those screen shots} is fabulous !From this review, I am loving the bag and the home decor products.
    Thank you for your feedback in my blog,
    I hope that you are doing well,
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for such nice feedback, I don't know if I could do it well, but yeah, I had to share my experience with others :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
    Thanks for sharing.
    COMMODE CHAIR

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts