*Incomplete






Just like any other day..I woke up and got ready..not for my classes but for going out to grab a nice lunch and smell the fresh festive air!

But yet, I got distracted with things that the 'real' me tried to put away..I didn't care to see them..cos I was just too happy for reasons unknown to me!

Nothing ever stops for anyone..

I would love to adopt a dog in the near future, once I get a job.

I plan to become more less confused regarding a lot of stuffs.

These days am forgetting stuffs like anything, and I don't have the slightest idea as to what's really wrong with me!

My mind speaks a lot, and yells at me for stuffs I say..oops!

I want nothing from Santa cos there's no need for it!

Trying to learn DSLR!

And listening to yellow..a lot!

This morning I clicked 55mm pictures from my room with shaky hands instead of tripods and I realized there's  lot to learn!



"First lets check if anyone's watching me!" says the little bird.





"Oh, this one tastes yummy..lets take it home for family" says the cute lil bird!


I wish everyone a Merry Christmas..I hope everyone enjoyed a lot on this Christmas Day..God bless every soul on this Earth, love is free, why spread hatred and jealousy? I need to grow up..don't I?
Or people needs to change themselves?

There's a lot of questions that lie within me..

I never tried to ask anyone..for I know no one knows the answers..

I need to dig deeper and deeper a lot!

Signing off today..

till then keep spreading love!

Comments

  1. Love the way you speak on bird's behalf:p...
    Every time,when i dig deeper and deeper the sorrow increases and i feel pain,so why to do so?!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas :)
    Beautiful photography.

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas ! Maybe its too cold and our brains are functioning in a weird manner :)) so we are getting confused!
    Love the images captured by you, its very tricky to capture birds ..they have extra sensory powers and they can gauge immediately if somebody is observing them..
    wishing you well,
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are lovely. Season's greetings.

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!!!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Full with peace, love, health and prosperity!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_3_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_
    and my g+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend,

    Thank you for stopping by and thinking of me. How have you been? You have beautiful pictures here, more day you capture better for it. I love the bird and it makes me smile. I hope you have good new year's eve. I will have one with my family here.

    Blessing,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts