*I have been dreaming or maybe the reality is being nice to me


I have been dreaming lately or whatever the thing is am eating loads of dark chocolates, and by that I mean and only mean bournville rich cocoa, I don't know why not many of my friends like it but wow that tastes amazingly good!
I eat chocolates for lunch for at least 4 days a week, don't ask why!
This week been a great one so far since the start and am in love with it.

This year got me so many good stuffs, firstly I got the prize of 1000 rupee gift voucher from Jabong.com.(am by the name ms princess there, forgot to include my name oops!!)

Secondly I became runners up in the shoppers stop contest.

Thirdly I got a cute gift from Maybelline for participating in their valentine day's contest.

And fourthly this all happened cos I participated.


Visited a place this week, and tried to capture some memories...and this was all I got..


 I fell in love with the flower when I saw it, it was so pure and beautiful and full of life, I couldn't help but capture its beauty through my lens.





There were cute orange fishes in the water, but I couldn't get them to pose for my camera..




These aren't sunflowers...but they are beautiful !




 And I found all these standing tall instead of all odds!




While the sun was about to set..I did some weird experiment and asked my brother to help me !




And when we all got tired..we sat on one of these..



Windows...there is something..this weird good feeling about windows and sunlight coming in !




They were busy...but well, they did stop by for a second to look at the camera !



This is what I do on weekends! stalk little birds!



They too have a mind, and heart!




So that's pretty much what I am upto these days, hopefully it will get even better,
signing off now,
take care!

Comments

  1. WOW! That is fabulous girl! :D Congooo on all of that :D

    Hope you have a great week!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks :D

      And yeah I did have a fun week!!

      Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Great post , love all your pics . The pink flower is so bright and colorful and those windows have a creepy feeling to them lol, and those lil birds are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thanks a lot Reina :)

      Have a nice weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics .... where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh p.s, I really love your banner its awesome and very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice fresh colorful blog :) followed you hope you will too visit my blog and plz don't forget to comment on my blog thanks :) http://www.magpaki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, thanks for stopping by my blog and appreciating, hope you come back soon, and yeah I would surely visit your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Ah what amazing photos! They are so refreshing! I can smell the freshness.
    I too love dark chocolate. I can't get enough of them. *drools*
    Your photography is very much like the professionals. These are the kind of photos I look for on the web to put in my posts.
    Congratulations on all the winnings! I hope that you keep winning more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smell? really? that is awesome!!
      I swear by dark chocolate!
      aw thanks for such cute words :)

      Delete
  7. You tried your hand at shadowgraphy? Awesome! And,you have a thing for photography for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, just a weird experiment! I don't really know but hey thanks :)

      Delete
  8. amazing pictures. really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You capture them amazingly!
    Every picture seems worth the shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts