*Oh child or the shadow!




The silent shadows stroll across the road,
Without a complaint or a revolt,
Empty hands, empty stomach,
Minds full of dreams,
Souls drowned in their silent screams,
The answer is evident,
Yet the question lies unsaid,
Unheard, unnoticed,
Settles silently into their lonely grave.


Just some quick thoughts...and thus the post...
Having a wonderful week, back to back birthday's to celebrate..whoaa am loving it!!!

Just a quick post cos I miss my blog so damn much.
Love you guys,
take care and keep blogging :)




Comments

  1. This is such a soulful poem ... amazingly expressed !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    I'm glad to have you among my followers!

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can well imagine his sorrow..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm..am glad someone too feels bad for him except me!

      Delete
  4. A few can do it so beautifully.
    :) Amazing piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts