Two thousand and 13!

and then I found love...

2012..in a glimpse!

Victoria Memorial-backyard.

Victoria Memorial.




Pebbles. One of my childhood addiction.


My staple food after corn.

I love to stalk people. oops I mean cats!

I love yellow!

She is cute too.

Then comes the bokeh!

And then comes the collage!

I love to stalk tiny cute birdies too!

I stalk waters as well!

And finally I stalked bokeh's!


Happy new year to all my buddies out here. I love you guys, even if I don't know you, I still love each one of you, its just that I don't show my love the way others do!

Have a great year starting from today, this moment..live it..cos life is once..don't spend half of your youth thinking and saving for tomorrow cos none knows what's there in store. Live like its your last day and love like its never gonna hurt! Heard these lines somewhere..and they seem perfect!

My top resolution this year will be that I will try to wake up early, before 10 i.e! :D

I will eat less junk food.

I will talk a little bit more and act little less shy.

I will go out more with my camera, which am yet to start btw!

I will try to stop falling in love with all the cute stuffs that I see. (not gonna happen)

I will watch more and more movies of different languages.

I will buy loads of novel.

I will not spend money on stuffs I don't need.

I will help whoever I want to.

I will take decisions more, alone.

I will not let others ruin my thoughts, dreams and imagination!


I hope and wish 2013 turns out to be the bestest year ever in recorded history! 
"We can be the change we wish to see!" always remember.

With lots of love.

Comments

  1. Hope your words are true, and 2013 is indeed the bestest year for all of us :-)

    Happy New Year my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your good wishes ! Wishing you a Very Happy and fun-filled year too ! Thanks also for sharing those wonderful photographs and this year's resolutions. May all your dreams come true !
    with lots of love,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is so clean and clear. Keep it up!
    Happy New Year to you! ✿❤✿
    I hope that you manage to stick to your resolutions, the ones you really want to achieve. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..and ya..I will try to stick to those resolutions :D

      Delete
  4. I love you captured the nature esp for the tree and building it looks amazing! you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED your resolutions. I hope you achieve them all!

    I did a new years resolution on my blog. If you want to follow each other let me know, my blog is
    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and appreciating..will surely visit your blog :)
      Happy New Year.

      Delete
  6. Photogulo sexy hoeche!!! :-D Awesome job...and happy new year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such genuine appreciation :P
      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year,sweetie! And the pictures are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year and thanks for the nice words :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts