My experiment with love


This week been too good. Loved each moment. Done a lot crazy stuffs. To pen a few, I clicked pictures with gloomy eyes just after waking up and couldn't see anything through the viewfinder! hahaha. Running late to class scheduled to start at 11 after waking up at 9:30  is surely one crazy thing when one need 1 hr to reach there, and don't forget the dearest traffic!

 Ahhh..life is beautiful!

Thought to do something here today, and guess what, I changed the whole look of my blog, guess she needed a makeover!


Experimenting is addicting! 




This was basically a bokeh, I used twirl effect on the bokeh's! 





But sometimes it goes a bit too far and I just love the feeling of it :)
(This effect is known as dispersion effect, and it is basically done in Photoshop, I used CS6, but versions don't matter.)





Been a lot lazy to put up the runners up badge I won from shoppers stop contest,
so here's it..





that's all for today.
Will be writing soon.
Till then take care and keep blogging :)



Comments

  1. I loved the dispersion effect ... and your new blog layout looks cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative images! I like the twirl effect, looks like an abstract painting. The flower is very pretty, lovely colors! :) Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Look is cool.
    Awesome photo.
    And to mention the bokeh-twril which is cool indeed.
    And Congratulations for the Runner-up Award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Just dropped by to say 'Hi'.
    And Yeah! You have been awarded the 'Liebster Blog Award'.

    Please follow the link below:

    | Ajay Kontham | Photography |™ ©

    Take Care and Keep Writing.
    Cheers. :D

    Regards,
    Ajay Kontham

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post DarkAngel, have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts