Badtameez dil with jabong.com.


Be a sport and pick a dress,
dress cool like you are not tired yet.

Go for shopping,
click click click,
oh yes, I found what I need! 





Guess what? Jabong is back here once again, and this time I am writing about their awesometastic collection! The big news is they are the proud sponsorers of Yeh jawaani hai deewani’s mindblowing closet! OMG!!!! 
I was going through some of their newest collections of tops and kurtis..okay let me tell you this as well..am more into their purse collection to be frank..cos they seem to have some prettiest collection of all time, “I want them all” is my reaction every time I go through their latest purse collections. And this time I said this almost each time I saw the pretty cool outfits and accessories.

It’s hot and humid right now in this part of India, and the mighty wind has stopped its daily work, so we are being welcomed by the mighty sun every day! I am not complaining. Not now after I saw Jabong’s latest collection of super chic and comfortable wear for this summer. That is why Deepika was looking so chirpy and cool in the movie, she looked uber chic and every inch a fashionista. Ranbir Kapoor, the handsome lad too looked dashing in his cool and comfortable wears!

Love sneak peak..


































The collection is still fresh in my mind as I am writing this post..I  went gaga over the collection of Yeh jawaani hai deewani, the collection is indeed youthful, fun and exciting! I couldn't make up my mind this time as well so I bookmarked a lot of stuffs (I do this every time). Still drooling over their collection, I think I should now stop drooling and I officially ask you people to visit their site to experience what I experienced, and am sure, you won't return empty handed, if you do, you are a strong willed brave heart man or woman who is on a shopping ban!

Love has its address now, and its Jabong.com..

So, hurry and visit Jabong to grab their exciting collection.


A pioneer in online shopping in India, Jabong.com is a fashion hub of the latest trends and styles. At Jabong our constant endeavor is to deliver the best products from all premium brands for the passionate Indian customers across the nation. Our mission is to drive India's most comprehensive virtual business that benefits consumers by delivering best value for their money. We offer an online shopping platform where shoppers can choose from numerous new products, exclusively selected from top most and well-known brands like D&G, Adidas, Puma, Reebok Timex, Maybelline, and more. Jabong.com makes online shopping in India easier, faster, simpler than ever, and much more fun. Jabong is committed to provide you with a great shopping experience...!


This post is written for a contest by Jabong.com and its entirely my personal opinion stated here. Thanks.



This post is written for blog contest by Jabong.com - India's leading Online Shopping Portal. For more information about the contest please visit <http://www.jabong.com/yeh-jawani-hai-deewani-bloggers-contest/


Comments

  1. Cute yellow top!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really have a good collection :)
    I never shopping online before..
    well, thank you for the sweetest comment...you always bright my day. I'm sorry that I never come to visit your blog as well..but I have followed you on bloglovin...it makes me easy to come and read your every post.

    Hope you have beautiful day.

    Blessing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts