True love starts and never really ends!







Hello people..been lazy lately..but yeah, thought to write something tonight.


Love! Everyone seems busy deciphering it like its a code. Well..defining love is a crazy thing, you can't exactly define love, it needs to be felt. Once in love, always in love. You just cannot fall in and out of love just like that. The world is changing so fast and people and their emotion has taken a backseat, nowadays you can actually buy love! So where the hell is true love here?!

Questioned few times..been in love? Well..the answer was always "not sure" because I am never sure of the person I am in love with is a true gentlemen like those in fairy tales, or movies! ha ha. Kidding. No am a lot serious, and I know life ain't a bed of roses. But yet life is sweet, its not that bitter like most of us think! 

No, am not suffering from any love related issues :P its just that I am seeing a lot of stuffs these days and they are making me sad..I just don't understand why people fall in and out of love so easily!

But anyway, I am just too happy to write about sad and boring stuffs right now. Happy!!! yessss..cos it's raining at last :D

Sharing few photos I clicked these few days..





and this is my first panorama click!

So, yeah that's pretty much of what I intended to share today.
Take care and keep blogging :)



Comments

  1. Amen! for this post sister :)

    Love is waiting...the more you waiting the more it is worth it to you.

    Have you heard this amazing song "Love is Waiting" by Brooke Fraser ?

    Praying for you.

    Blessing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yes, I played the song on my cell right after you mentioned, its nice. Love is beautiful, so is life, take care :)

      Delete
  2. wow.great pictures dear.. who made the first sketch?


    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post :)

    Maybe you have time to see my new Outfit post: A Tulle Tale

    You are welcome to visit my First Blog Sale hosted on Facebook page. I'm selling New Items at one-third price as on websites For Indian Residents Only.

    Participate in my International Giveaway Each winner can choose her jewelry from Persunmall

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you lovely words, the first photo is edited in PS, not a sketch, have a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  3. LOve is a shit!

    @pics:beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the words and I love the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool and true mini-essay. and I love the face of that spotted angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice words Paige, have a nice weekend :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts