Best thing that ever happened to me!



My baby blog turned 2 today! I am a proud mama ^_^ I was just reading my posts from 2012, and realized I came a long long way :D 

Celebrated the b'day with friends, prepared pasta and ate from a single plate like we were starving for a week! Had an awesome b'day celebration ever, and I have decided I shall do this every year from now on. I felt so good.
I love you my dearest blog, you are awesome and I am here with you forever :* 

Thanks to those who has always inspired me to write, Sanghamitra didi, you are the biggest inspiration among all, and I had to name only you because you know we fall under same personality type and so I connect to your thoughts a lot like it is mine! :)

If only blog was a real person, awwww, I am so much in love with it :) bless my baby, will you?

will be writing soon, and more often from now on, yay! love you all
take care, 
bbye :)


Comments

  1. Blog is a real person ... a very happy birthday to Dark Angel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...super proud of you! Keep up the good work. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and coming from someone so cool like you, I am delighted! Thank you so much.

      Delete
  3. Dear one,
    Congratulations on completing two wonderful years as a blogger ! Thanks for your sweet gesture.
    I read your mail right now and so I have come here.
    I am so happy to know that you find a connection with me. I am also very happy to let you know that the connection is mutual.
    I agree with you about what you have written here- when we read our old blog posts, we do realize that we have come a long way...somehow a blog lets us discover ourselves, our true self , our hidden self , through expression of our thoughts -thoughts we would not have thought of sharing otherwise, thoughts that seem insignificant and ordinary assumes a special meaning when we explore them in our blogs.
    I am a bit busy right now (a family member is with me and he is unwell ) but as soon as everything is settled, I hope to write back to you soon in details.
    sending lots of love your way,
    take care,
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by even though you are busy, that is so nice of you, and yes, blog is something that I can't live without. It taught me a lot of things that I wasn't aware of. Okay, will talk later, take care :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! May your blog see many years more, and may you not succumb to writer's block and ditch it in the deepest confines of cyberspace like many of my other blogpals :(

    Two minutes silence for the blogs departed...

    Cheers
    CRD ;)

    Updated mine. Do drop by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello CRD, thank you for dropping by and thanks for such a sweet message :)

      Yes, two minutes silence for the awesome blogs that couldn't manage to stay for long!

      Will drop by yours soon.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on 2 years! Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts