Some day



a random knockout
a violent jerk
a sudden thunder
out my door

memories from past
a sudden disgust
I almost forgot
I lost nine precious years

A deadly turmoil
almost night and day
a frail stupid journey
to my dismay
I try to write
only to think twice again
I dream to speak
while sleeping 

I wish I were a child
and wish I were actually living
through my imagination
through the daily motion
of laughter and pain

a random knockout
a violent jerk
a sudden thunder
out my door

memories from past
a sudden disgust
I almost forgot
I lost nine precious years.

...


Okay so writing has really taken a weird turn these days, and I can't complain of being busy, enjoying freezing moments of my rather boring city (excuse me, I am finding it boring these days cos I am feeling bored in general)

Clicking here and there and almost everywhere. Last day went to Jorasako Thakur Bari, and people over there were so good that they strictly told us that "photography isn't allowed here". Oh well, so that means I couldn't click inside, so I had to struggle just to enjoy there as if everything was fine, reason? I had to keep my camera downstairs in some weird locker, and that locker didn't seem to be safe enough, oh I am a lunatic!

Then we decided to go to Esplanade to click few things there, and gorging on to some awesome Nizam delight, life couldn't get better.

And lastly went to Victoria once again just to hang out, that's it! 
This was just yesterday and I already miss it.

Last 14th was as good as other days, went out with a blogger friend for the first time who happened to visit Kolkata, I was already planning to go out with friends, but just changed the timing so that I could meet this blogger as well. Meeting up with new people is such a amazing thing! Oh, in fact he is a writer and a photographer. I think he won't read this blog post cos he isn't aware of this blog rather he just knows my photo blog, so that means I can write anything here, lol. Anyways, being a blogger is a cool thing, though I am not one practically, but nonetheless I enjoy writing whatever I feel like, at least there's no pressure from any side like "hey, write that post like this, write this post like this" it's more like my blog, my rule ;)




A cinematic home to welcome people!


A week to remember! 

February I am loving you already.

I shall be writing soon,

Bye.




Comments

  1. Where was this purono baari? Looks so charming in the afternoon sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Near Jorasako Thakur Bari. It looked even more beautiful in reality!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts