I was Mehendi'd!

I have been studying like a good girl this past 1 week, I didn't go out to click. Reason? Too tired. Attending Cousin's wedding last week was like the awesome'st thing that has ever happened! Did manage to click something though I wore traditional dresses (lehenga and sari) but I did click more than 700 or so photographs! lol

The best part of the wedding was my mehendi! I was and still am in love with it ^_^



Clicked by a dear Photographer friend of mine named Ishani ^_^

This one too.


Oh, I love marriages! lol. Only when it's others! hahaha

Life is just too good to be true!

I shall upload photos soon, write stuffs even sooner!

Bbye now.




Comments

  1. beautiful blog and great writing...keep in touch...please join my blog....The Pink Dewdrops...Hope you like it.... :)
    http://9shonalimukherji9.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts