Excuse me, I am thinking!


That moment when you are full of thoughts but you struggle to write them down, this is that moment I am in. I find peace when I think about things that doesn't even matter to me, or anyone in particular. I am a weird person, I talk, I do random stuffs, I laugh and cry at the same time, I love to love, and I hate to argue. I am in a mood to accept the world I am in, even though I don't like the concept of growing up, I am pretty much enjoying it nonetheless. Truth is I am just imagining things, and writing a nonsensical post that will sound as dumb as a stale panipuri, but yeah, growing up is confusing and frustrating and sad at times. But I am too busy now using my unused energy! And I am not over thinking yet!

.....

Comments

  1. I can understand the dilemma of growing up !
    http://travelingisbliss.blogspot.in/2013/05/its-all-about-for-love-of-rain-for-love_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing post! lovely quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking makes me tired. On my case, when I write stupid stuff and makes no sense at all, I realize that they were actually my real thoughts. Nice picture and quote by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to think a lot, and that's one of my best bad habit. hahaa, thanks :D

      Delete
  4. Oh, we have all been there !! Even today, I go through such state. But it has its own sweet happiness. Sometimes, when we look back at such times, we laugh at them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laugh as well, but I make it a point to write whatever I think about here so that when I grow old I can cherish them ;)

      Delete
  5. You have written down perfectly what I think most of the times:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts