The night's lullaby



The night sings me lullaby
when everyone is sleeping
I am awake, alone
time, ticking.

Out of the window
stars glisten like thousand suns
lighting darkness
like a wicked lady
with a kind heart.

The night is growing old
with me, with time
A feeling of completeness
and nothingness
creeps in
as I fall asleep.

The night sings me lullaby
almost every night
when I fall asleep.

I wonder if the sky is high enough 
for my ladder of dreams!

The night sings me lullaby
and I fall asleep!


.....

late night random thoughts, and I am such an irregular blogger.
I will write pretty things some day I hope.
My life right now is a circled chaos.

Bye.

Comments

  1. Very cute poem.I loved the lines ' The night is growing old
    with me, with time
    A feeling of completeness
    and nothingness
    creeps in as I fall asleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is loopy. So, I totally get what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite serene and peaceful ... nights hold stories, and you grasped them perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts