life

Painting by me. Texture added in Pixlr. 

Life is all about learning and understanding and in the process people around us teach us without even knowing it. Learning a lot these days. Learning about love, about life about sacrifice and about dealing with things I don't like. And when am busy learning in reality,  I fail to write them up here because a lot of things go on in my mind and I find no words to express my feelings, emotions, because I tend to speak to myself about everything and I don't feel comfortable sharing it with anyone else at times.

Growing up physically and emotionally was not easy and now growing up mentally is even harder I suppose. Sometimes it seems fun but at times it feels hard and it is in these times I feel I am following the right track for if the road I am travelling seems easy it must be a wrong road.

Life is all about understanding the sadness and learning from the mistakes. But it's not always good to stay silent and be a victim rather it is best to open up and be awesome even after a torrential rain of sadness and tears.

Letting go off the bitterness around me, trying to breathe in the fresh air of December, not much has changed about me, I am just growing up and 2014 is bidding it's adieu.

Comments

  1. I love reading posts like these where people find their answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    "Directory Blogspot" is 15 million visitors! .193 Country. 18000 Websites
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas
    A small gift for you
    **********************
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/08//14120811133512502812779261.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very happy & Prosperous New Year ..Thanks for all the support! Keep writing! Keep lighting!…BEST PRAYERS FOR FUTURE!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts