Raining thoughts


For all the words
I left unsaid
I was unsure
If you are the one
Or it's just me
And my silly dreams
Waiting for rain
In a desert
My imagination
Makes me wonder
......

If I try
For once
To speak my mind
And not be scared
But then
Life is just a series
of mistakes
But all these sum up
For great memories
Love, live and leave a smile.
For today will never come again
And tomorrow is not guaranteed! 


Been away from Blogging for more than a month, yet I did write in my notepad.
A write up from March, which was an overflow of the then recent happenings. My emotions run deep as tears, words, and sometimes as silence, and I try to keep them as writing or maybe as a photograph. A painting I did along with a quote my brother shared with me. 

April is bidding adieu as well!

Welcoming May with lots of hope and love!

:)

Comments

  1. missing you and your thoughts,
    but wishing you all the best... do keep writing and keep in touch,
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent you a mail at your existing email i.d. If there are some issues with your mail id then please send me an alternative mail id and I will forward the mail there.
    take care,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts